Saturday, October 12, 2013

There's a Hair In My Animatic!

Eek!  How repulsive!

Here's the link to the revised "Wiggin' Out" animatic.  I'll be basing all my animation timing and composition off of this model:

http://vimeo.com/emilydevault/wigginoutani2

Thanks to the creative input I've garnered from my dad, classmates, professors, and peers, "Wiggin' Out" has enjoyed wild success throughout the pre-production process.  I've never been so excited about a personal project--I know that I can make it great.

Aye, there's the rub: I have to make it.  Two months from today, "Wiggin' Out" is due for the SoFA film screenings.  Can it be done?  It's up to me to have faith.  Time to fight the fire I started and keyframe some shots!

In the meantime, I need to hire a new cook...

Emily

P.S. Concept Art:





(c) 2013 ED4G

No comments:

Post a Comment