Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Now I Know

Hello All,

After this week I now have an idea of what it will take to complete this project.  I love my parents, but they can't visit again; I love time with my friends, but no more can be spared.  It's time to be dedicated--it's time to press on toward the goal.  It's the thrill of the hunt, baby--the hunt for a finished ONE-QUARTER!

Here are Shots 9-13 roughed, with an ALMOST complete Shot 13 (that is, I hurried to finish to submit it for class, but I'm going back and adding a real background/better worm and dirt coloring--will also refine timing).  I hope you like the style.  Below that is a coinciding update on my shot progress.



Don't count me out just yet,

Emily



(c) 2013 ED4G

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! The shots you have roughed so far seem like they hold a lot of good action, and demonstrate very bird like movement. Keep on going!

    ReplyDelete