Monday, April 15, 2013

All's Quiet on the Blogging Front

Good evening, tiny Readership,

I'm waiting until I get the entire rough animation finished and in one Quicktime before I post it.  As you know, my original goal was to have it finished by this coming Sunday, the 21st.  However, I made a TON of progress this weekend, blessed with a clear mind and a working hand, so I moved the date up to this coming Wednesday in time for our class.  But I'm a little burnt out as I post this, and what with other classwork and responsibilities, I don't anticipate being finished quite that early.  Therefore, the new estimated time of completion for the rough animation of "Thrill of the Hunt" is

WEDNESDAY, 17 APRIL @ 10:45 P.M.

Bold letters intimidate me--they will speed along my progress.

In case you're curious, here's where I stand now:


I changed the "Effects" column to "BG", because to be honest, I'm in-Effect-ive.  Ha.  (I don't have any serious effects.)  Ha ha.

I ought to sleep now.  That goes for you, too!  I'm lookin' at you, SOFA second-year!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment